Lunes, Abril 22, 2013

AQUA VIDA


   Okay, About my look today as you can see I invited my friends over to join me on my blog post today. This was again a late blog post. Sorry about that, because my friend uploaded our photos just a while ago. So MY look is HER look and HER look is MY look. See, i'm wearing my friends outfit today, this wasn't part of our plan but we decided to change looks. And they're wearing my clothes. *The Red and Purple one* Please do wait for my own blog post alone for those look. I hope you like our outfit for today! :)





This is My Friend Lea Marie Alferos. She's wearing my floral skirt and red sleeveless polo and mt heart     neclace. 



And this is My other Friend Rachel Bagalay. She's wearing Chrisha's dress and my bangles.


And this is MY other Friend Chrisha Enriquez. She's wearing my aztec skirt and tang top and my my feather neclace.


And last but not the least MY LOOK, I'm wearing Crisha's Clothes. 



My Pumps Shoes: Natasha


The Belt: SM Accesories


Blouse: SM Department Store


Details of the blouse: Inspired Detachable collar.


Back Detail: Back triangle hole.


My pumps: Natasha

Thank you for viewing my blog today! :) Hope you like OUR look!
Leave a comment! 

GODBLESS!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento