Sabado, Hunyo 15, 2013

My love for you is RED

Okay, I just wanna share about my first two weeks about my college life so far. It was.. tiring, lonely, fun, exciting. But, mostly the lonely part, because it was my first time to be separated from my family. But, i'm getting use to it. And that's the first reason why I don't blog lately. I have no time, but I still am trying my best to post sooner. And I chose to do this look because my brother's birthday is today. :) TAYLOR SWIFT INSPIRED. :) 






Striped top: Bebe


Skater Skirt: @fashionetc




Flower Crown: By yours truly, My 1st DIY crown. :)
















Top Sider Inspired: Primadonna









I hope you like my look! Comments is much appreciated. 

Photograph by: Maria Therese Cunanan ( My sister )

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON BUSTOS! :)

GODBLESS

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento